Parent Visa Lawyer Perth WA

About Parent Visa:

Parents who wish to migrate to Australia can make their dream come true through the Parent Visa. This visa allows any parent, his spouse and other dependent members of the family to migrate to the country provided that their child (whether a stepchild, adopted or natural) lives in Australia as an Australian citizen or an eligible or permanent resident of New Zealand.

Categories of Patent Visa:

Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804)

Parents who wishes to move to Australia permanently can apply for Parent Visa Subclass 804. It may take up to 30 years for this visa to process however you can live in Australia on a bridging visa till the visa is approved.

Parent Visa (Subclass 103)

Parents who have child living in Australia as a citizen, permanent resident or an eligible citizen of New Zealand can apply for Parent Visa Subclass 103 to live in Australia permanently. This visa may take up to 30 years to process.

Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 173) – Temporary

Parents intend to live in Australia temporarily with their child can apply for Subclass 173 Visa. The processing time for this visa is comparatively faster than the other visas (3-4 years). One has to offshore while applying for this Parent Visa.

Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 143)- Permanent

If you have lived in Australia on Subclass 173 Visa and want to settle here permanently then within the two years you can apply for Parent Visa Subclass 143.

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 884)- Temporary

Parents who fulfill the age criteria to get an age pension in Australia and meet the balance of family test can apply for Aged Parent Visa Subclass 884. With this visa you can live in Australia for up to two years.

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)- Permanent

Once you have lived in Australia on Subclass 884 visa and wish to settle in the country permanently than you can apply for Aged Parent Visa Subclass 864. You must fulfill age criteria to become eligible for this visa and get an age pension in Australia.

Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114)- Offshore

Elderly people who depend on their lone relatives for financial support in Australia can apply for Subclass 114 Visa. This visa allows you to live in Australia permanently however the applicant must be single.

Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 838)- Onshore

One is entitled to apply for this visa if they depend on a relative living in Australia for any financial support. The only difference between visa 114 and subclass 838 is you have to be in Australia to apply for this particular visa.

How Parent Visa Lawyer Perth can help you?

Our team comprises highly experienced migration lawyers Perth WA who are skilled in providing advice and assistance for managing your visa application.  They will provide comprehensive support regarding all Australian Parent Visa-related activities. We help in managing primary applications from assessing the eligibility to the visa grant. We are available and stand by your side providing you every update of your visa application until outcome is received. With the wealth of experience of having dealt with clients from diverse nationalities and cultural backgrounds, we are able to take our every client hassle-free through the whole immigration process.

REQUEST A QUOTE NOW! Complete the form below for a fast response

  • I brought my work visa case to Migration Lawyers Perth WA. They listened me carefully and explained me all the procedures nicely. The lawyer here was very patient, responsible and professional. I have received great support from them. I am very happy that my problem is finally solved. If you have any difficulty in your visa, I recommend Migration Lawyers Perth WA. They have a very long years of experience!

    Betsy Amanda
  • I recommend Migration Lawyers in Perth. For any migration and immigration matters in Perth – call Migration Lawyers Perth. They are the best ones to deal with.

    Thomas Mathew
  • Very good service from Migration Lawyers Perth is submitting all my documents for the 485 Graduate visa.The process was very quick .Credit to esteemed Migration Lawyer in Perth.They guided me with right information and replied to my email promptly.

    Linnea Gomez
Migration Lawyers Perth Wa Have Been Helping You Take Control Of Your Outcome.
Copyright © Migration Lawyers Perth.
All Rights Reserved
Enquire Now
Call Us Now